samedi 14 février 2015
Did I mess Up - Trip to Fernie: March 11 - 17
Posted on 12:10 by Immigration
d
So, my family has a trip booked to Fernie March 11 - 17.
I know so far its been a somewhat dry year, but I figured with a 56 inch base it would just be a matter of praying that it snows at least a bit while we are there.
I've seen so much negative talk about the season. Is it that bad? Will I be able to enjoy Fernie?
I know so far its been a somewhat dry year, but I figured with a 56 inch base it would just be a matter of praying that it snows at least a bit while we are there.
I've seen so much negative talk about the season. Is it that bad? Will I be able to enjoy Fernie?
Did I mess Up - Trip to Fernie: March 11 - 17
Categories: Did I mess Up - Trip to Fernie: March 11 - 17
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire