mardi 3 février 2015
Need Guidance! GNU 2015 Space Case + Burton Cartel 2015?
Posted on 02:31 by Immigration
d
Hi y'all,
I'm looking for a good binding choice for my GNU 2015 Space Case board. I've got my eye on the Burton 2015 Cartel, however I'm not set yet. The flex of the binding is 7/10 and I'm not sure whether that would suit my needs. I mostly ride all mountain but I'd love to start doing more freestyle as well.
Please let me know what you think of this combination. Other suggestions and comments would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
I'm looking for a good binding choice for my GNU 2015 Space Case board. I've got my eye on the Burton 2015 Cartel, however I'm not set yet. The flex of the binding is 7/10 and I'm not sure whether that would suit my needs. I mostly ride all mountain but I'd love to start doing more freestyle as well.
Please let me know what you think of this combination. Other suggestions and comments would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
Need Guidance! GNU 2015 Space Case + Burton Cartel 2015?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire