mercredi 11 février 2015
First day in Breck
Posted on 23:42 by Immigration
d
Got to play at Beaver Run today. Didn't get to any challenging runs, but got nine solid greens in. Remember, I'm only 2 weeks into snowboarding and from VA. Rode Quicksilver to the top and headed right and down the mountain, even playing in some switchback turns between runs. I never expected to have a successful first day, but it sure was a blast not falling right out of the gate. Around the 7th run, I did take a nasty tumble ( which had to look spectacular from the lift above ) and landed on my wrist guard into the rib cage. Took one more spill hard on my arm too in the same run. Guess it was shaken confidence and jello legs. Tomorrow we're off to Peak 8 and hope to hit Springmeier and Powerline. Maybe a blue run to Springmeier if I don't think I'll completely screw it up. Got outfitted with a Burton Progression board (159w) and I love how it reacts. Decided on a 12 / -12 stance too. Here's hoping for success tomorrow.
First day in Breck
Categories: First day in Breck
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire