mercredi 4 février 2015
Nike DK Sizing
Posted on 06:27 by Immigration
d
So I want to try out the Nike Danny Kass Boot. I know I should try it on in stores but no stores around me have it in small sizes. I measured my foot and my mondo size is 24.8-24.9 with socks on. My question is should I get this boot in a 7.5 or an 8.
I have read that this is a more padded boot but I also do not want it to pack out enought to where my foot moves around.
I can easily return the boots if they do not fit correctly but I would like to pick the right size the first time hopefully. Anyone have any experience with these that can comment on the sizing.
Thanks in advance!
I have read that this is a more padded boot but I also do not want it to pack out enought to where my foot moves around.
I can easily return the boots if they do not fit correctly but I would like to pick the right size the first time hopefully. Anyone have any experience with these that can comment on the sizing.
Thanks in advance!
Nike DK Sizing
Categories: Nike DK Sizing
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire