lundi 9 février 2015
Repair Advice
Posted on 17:42 by Immigration
d
I just bought my first snowboard and I took it out for the first time last weekend. I came home and I already have a pretty bad chip that needs to be covered up as there is some wood exposed. I posted a link to a picture at the bottom of my post (hopefully I am allowed to post a direct link) but basically there is damage to the topsheet but there is also damage on the edge which involves the piece of wood that is hanging on the side. Can I just put epoxy on this or is there something more complicated that I need to do? It is a bit upsetting that this happened so soon so I would like to fix it as best as I can. Thanks in advance for any help.
Link: http://ift.tt/193EzqK
Link: http://ift.tt/193EzqK
Repair Advice
Categories: Repair Advice
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire