mercredi 11 février 2015
Rossignol One or Salomon Derby?
Posted on 14:57 by Immigration
d
I'm looking to get a new snowboard in the near future but can't decide on which snowboard I want either the Rossignol One 153 or 156 or the Salomon Derby 147.
As for my rider background I'm ~140lbs and have size 8 boots. Currently I'm riding a 2007 Nidecker Advanced right now but am looking for something that would be a little more powder friendly will still being fun all over the mountain. I've narrowed it down to the two boards above and both sound like they would be great boards. I was wondering if some people here could provide me with some input and maybe help sway me one way or another.
As for my rider background I'm ~140lbs and have size 8 boots. Currently I'm riding a 2007 Nidecker Advanced right now but am looking for something that would be a little more powder friendly will still being fun all over the mountain. I've narrowed it down to the two boards above and both sound like they would be great boards. I was wondering if some people here could provide me with some input and maybe help sway me one way or another.
Rossignol One or Salomon Derby?
Categories: Rossignol One or Salomon Derby?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire