samedi 14 février 2015
Speed X Board length, also stiffness
Posted on 19:27 by Immigration
d
Hi all,
My name is Andre, I am new here, intermediate rider (comfortable in blues, struggling in blacks),
I have recently started snowboarding but have been done nice, at least enough to define my own style, I mean, I like speeding, speeding as fast as possible, and taking turns, it is clear for me that I am not really a "stuntman", I'll never go into those parks/rails, etc; but I like speeding and taking turns,
I am 6 ft tall, about 150 pounds.
Please, is the longer the fastest ? I mean, I currently rent a 163 wide burton blunt board, should I say opt for a Custom x 164 wide board ?
My understanding is that "camber" means faster and less flexible than "rocker" or "flat", am I right ?
Would a 164 camber board be better for me to speed through steep descents than a shorter rocker one ? I like taking turns as well, but as I said I would try some jumps, but not rails (park style),
Thanks a lot !
Andre
My name is Andre, I am new here, intermediate rider (comfortable in blues, struggling in blacks),
I have recently started snowboarding but have been done nice, at least enough to define my own style, I mean, I like speeding, speeding as fast as possible, and taking turns, it is clear for me that I am not really a "stuntman", I'll never go into those parks/rails, etc; but I like speeding and taking turns,
I am 6 ft tall, about 150 pounds.
Please, is the longer the fastest ? I mean, I currently rent a 163 wide burton blunt board, should I say opt for a Custom x 164 wide board ?
My understanding is that "camber" means faster and less flexible than "rocker" or "flat", am I right ?
Would a 164 camber board be better for me to speed through steep descents than a shorter rocker one ? I like taking turns as well, but as I said I would try some jumps, but not rails (park style),
Thanks a lot !
Andre
Speed X Board length, also stiffness
Categories: also stiffness, Speed X Board length
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire