jeudi 12 février 2015

Stiff bindings for LibTech C2BTX + Burton ION

d
I'm looking for a stiff bindings to match with the board and ION boots. I prefer groomers over parks, fast riding over tricks. Lately I tried freeride a bit and it's quite cool, I think I'm gonna be doing more of this, but groomers, speed and good control are my priorities for the time being. I'm looking for bindings that go with my priorities, but won't be disturb during freeride.



Initially, I was thinking about Burton Diode or Flux SF, but I'm not sure if these won't be too stiff.



I'm also considering Union Charger (or T.Rice, a bit more flexible, but I don't know it not too much), Rome Katana, Burton Cartel (another one maybe too flexible, but one can't get Cartel LTD in Poland). Somebody recommended me Burton Genesis, but I think these are not stiff enough.



Also, what do you think about SP SLAB.ONE MOUNTAIN? I know it's a binding designed for freeride, but would it work well on groomers? I can't find exact flex on the Internet, only Flex: Responsible.



Any among these would be better than others for my preferences? Is there anything else good that I'm not considering?





Stiff bindings for LibTech C2BTX + Burton ION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire