vendredi 6 mars 2015

NS Cobra vs. Rossignol One Magtek

d
Hi guys. Long time lurker. I've been trying to learn as much as I can about all the new boards (like many others).

I am 37yrs old and have been riding since 95. Use to ride 50-70 days a season for 12yrs straight. Snowboarded very little the last 7 yrs and we are getting back in full swing with the whole family now. I would describe my riding now as all mountain freestyle. Tons of switch riding, spins in all directions regular and switch off rollers, huck ruts, cat tracks and whatever else you can play on. I like to do butters and presses. I won't be riding park anymore due to not wanting to get hurt having a family to support. I live in BC so not a lot of ice but there definitely can be.

I can get a really good deal on these two boards. I have read tons of reviews and watched more. I'm pretty certain both will suit my riding.

Just wanted to get some more input from guys with more up to date knowledge than myself.

I'm still riding a 2008 TRS camber.

Thanks a lot.





NS Cobra vs. Rossignol One Magtek

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire