lundi 16 mars 2015
Rome Artifact 153 FS - $275
Posted on 02:16 by Immigration
d
Selling my Artifact Rocker 153. Bought it to use as a park board and I only took it out twice, hit a few jumps and just never really got in to park. It's got two days of use of it, only hit jumps and never any rails. It's in as close to brand new condition as you can get.
It has Flow Fuse SE step-ins on it. Looking to get $275 for both. If you want to split it up, I'd take $200 for the board and make an offer on the bindings.
Looking for a local sale in the Denver area. Shoot me an email at emcdonald0@hotmail.com, it's the easiest way to reach me as I don't log on here that often.
It has Flow Fuse SE step-ins on it. Looking to get $275 for both. If you want to split it up, I'd take $200 for the board and make an offer on the bindings.
Looking for a local sale in the Denver area. Shoot me an email at emcdonald0@hotmail.com, it's the easiest way to reach me as I don't log on here that often.
Rome Artifact 153 FS - $275
Categories: Rome Artifact 153 FS - $275
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire