mercredi 11 février 2015
Building a Custom Snowboard
Posted on 17:42 by Immigration
d
Hi guys,
First time poster here I actually joined this Forum so that I can get some information on building my own custom snowboard.
I'm thinking of starting with a blank canvas board and then putting on the top and bottom board decals with a friend.
Have any of you ever attempted to do this before?
If so do you know of somewhere I could buy a blank canvas board? Do you have any suggestions on things to look out for while purchasing a board? Anything to watch out for while putting on the decals?
Any productive information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Pablo
First time poster here I actually joined this Forum so that I can get some information on building my own custom snowboard.
I'm thinking of starting with a blank canvas board and then putting on the top and bottom board decals with a friend.
Have any of you ever attempted to do this before?
If so do you know of somewhere I could buy a blank canvas board? Do you have any suggestions on things to look out for while purchasing a board? Anything to watch out for while putting on the decals?
Any productive information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Pablo
Building a Custom Snowboard
Categories: Building a Custom Snowboard
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire