mercredi 11 février 2015
Need some advice on board choice
Posted on 16:34 by Immigration
d
Hello I need some advice on which board to choose:
Capita, Black Snowboard of Death.
Yes, Standard
Lib Tech, Darker Series
Capita DBX 157
In The Good Ride rating:
All three of these have "locked in" on snow feeling and excellent carving rating.
Are the any cones to "locked in"?
I am 3rd year riding, no park just mountain maybe some things like natural 1/2 pipe stuff.
Currently ride the Salomon Pulse , Ride Capo bindings & Burton Hail restricted boots.
Or what about the Volkil Coal XT? maybe to much board?
These are all the same riding type. Most the time I will be ride Blue mountain in Ontario with the occasional trip to else were.
Thanks Paul.
Capita, Black Snowboard of Death.
Yes, Standard
Lib Tech, Darker Series
Capita DBX 157
In The Good Ride rating:
All three of these have "locked in" on snow feeling and excellent carving rating.
Are the any cones to "locked in"?
I am 3rd year riding, no park just mountain maybe some things like natural 1/2 pipe stuff.
Currently ride the Salomon Pulse , Ride Capo bindings & Burton Hail restricted boots.
Or what about the Volkil Coal XT? maybe to much board?
These are all the same riding type. Most the time I will be ride Blue mountain in Ontario with the occasional trip to else were.
Thanks Paul.
Need some advice on board choice
Categories: Need some advice on board choice
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire