mercredi 4 février 2015
Do it all board for heavy rider
Posted on 22:42 by Immigration
d
I just want to begin Snowboarding again.
A few years ago I was regularly snowboarding, but I was not on a board since ten years. I'am probably able to do all the basic stuff, but I don't know how good my riding skills are right now.
I'm 5'8" tall and pretty heavy (about 210 lbs) fully packed
At the moment I'm losing weight.
My boots are Burton ION (US 10) and I have a Burton Cartel Binding
At the moment I have some decent prices on Burton Custom boards.
- Brand new 2015 Custom Flying V 163
- Brand new 2015 Custom (camber) 169w
Regarding that I going to ride 50% "normal" ski piste and 40% powder and about 10% park which board would you choose.
I also really tend towards a Jones Mountain Twin (160 or 161w) but am not pretty sure if it is the right board and if I should go for the wider version.
Thanks for any advice
A few years ago I was regularly snowboarding, but I was not on a board since ten years. I'am probably able to do all the basic stuff, but I don't know how good my riding skills are right now.
I'm 5'8" tall and pretty heavy (about 210 lbs) fully packed
At the moment I'm losing weight.
My boots are Burton ION (US 10) and I have a Burton Cartel Binding
At the moment I have some decent prices on Burton Custom boards.
- Brand new 2015 Custom Flying V 163
- Brand new 2015 Custom (camber) 169w
Regarding that I going to ride 50% "normal" ski piste and 40% powder and about 10% park which board would you choose.
I also really tend towards a Jones Mountain Twin (160 or 161w) but am not pretty sure if it is the right board and if I should go for the wider version.
Thanks for any advice
Do it all board for heavy rider
Categories: Do it all board for heavy rider
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire