mercredi 4 février 2015
ISO a Calgary Info/ Advice Sherpa
Posted on 22:42 by Immigration
d
Hello Canadians, I am headed to Calgary/Canamore/Banff in late March and I need some guidance and advice from a local (or two). This is my first foray into the great white north. Here are some of the questions I have:
Where to stay in Calgary? I am there for two nights before I head to Canamore. My wife wants to check out the Olympic Village and ride in the bobsled. Are there any must sees in town? Maybe a nice restaurant?
On the road to Canamore.. do I need a 4 wheel drrive car for the trip from Calgary? I live in Miami Florida and never drive in winter weather.
Which of the three area mountains are the best for my wife and 10 year old daughter to take some ski school lessons. Looking at two days of lessons and free ski/ board for the rest of the time.
Any must see and do's in Banff?
What is the best of the three for a tree boarding guy (me)?
Thanks in advance for any responses, I am so stoked about heading out.
Jesse D
The United States Southernmost Snowboarder:hairy:
Where to stay in Calgary? I am there for two nights before I head to Canamore. My wife wants to check out the Olympic Village and ride in the bobsled. Are there any must sees in town? Maybe a nice restaurant?
On the road to Canamore.. do I need a 4 wheel drrive car for the trip from Calgary? I live in Miami Florida and never drive in winter weather.
Which of the three area mountains are the best for my wife and 10 year old daughter to take some ski school lessons. Looking at two days of lessons and free ski/ board for the rest of the time.
Any must see and do's in Banff?
What is the best of the three for a tree boarding guy (me)?
Thanks in advance for any responses, I am so stoked about heading out.
Jesse D
The United States Southernmost Snowboarder:hairy:
ISO a Calgary Info/ Advice Sherpa
Categories: ISO a Calgary Info/ Advice Sherpa
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire