vendredi 13 février 2015

I have good stuff:Looking for Lib tech boards, rare Nike boots or rare union bindings

d
Hello,



I am looking for



Lib tech boards: This years lynn 151 possibly the 154, super banana 152, banana magic 152, trice 150, 154 or maybe the ripper 146, or some others in that length range.



Union bindings: any of the newer custom house unions, or any older rare bindings.



Nike boots: The rare nike boots, the rare danny kasses or maybe the newer LE nikes, i need them in anywhere from 9,9.5,10, or 10.5.



These are some of the things i have, $Paypal$, lib tech trice 153 art of flight, Lib tech skate banana 154, gnu forest bailey 150 strange trip, gnu billy goat split 159, ride kink, the rare danny kass zoom force ones with the american flag and canadian flag (size 11.5), danny kass union titties and some other unions. Also all of this is for sale as well.



Im located in Illinois and very willing to ship





I have good stuff:Looking for Lib tech boards, rare Nike boots or rare union bindings

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire