vendredi 13 février 2015
Splitboard and Binding
Posted on 15:42 by Immigration
d
I would like to buy a splitboard and binding this season and need some help.
The only boards I can find here in my city that would also fit my price range are jones splitboards. (solution + explorer)
What do you think about theses boards? Whats the difference? (beside the solution is a bit stiffer)
The shop who sells the jones boards also sells karakoram bindings.
I would favor the "split 30". The system looks solid and its not that expensive than the other models.
Do you think jones + karakoram is a good combo?
Or would you go a different way?
Some info about me:
31 years old, +20 years snowboarding, 184cm tall, 80kg ( 6″0 tall, 176 pounds)
My equipment for "regular snowboarding" is Ride Machete 162 & Ride Delta MVNT. I like both a lot!
The only boards I can find here in my city that would also fit my price range are jones splitboards. (solution + explorer)
What do you think about theses boards? Whats the difference? (beside the solution is a bit stiffer)
The shop who sells the jones boards also sells karakoram bindings.
I would favor the "split 30". The system looks solid and its not that expensive than the other models.
Do you think jones + karakoram is a good combo?
Or would you go a different way?
Some info about me:
31 years old, +20 years snowboarding, 184cm tall, 80kg ( 6″0 tall, 176 pounds)
My equipment for "regular snowboarding" is Ride Machete 162 & Ride Delta MVNT. I like both a lot!
Splitboard and Binding
Categories: Splitboard and Binding
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire