lundi 16 février 2015
relative pro/con of dual sidecut radius
Posted on 11:42 by Immigration
d
Can someone explain the relative advantages and disadvantages of dual side cut radius boards. Specifically, something like a Ride Antic where the 151 has radius of 8.1m/7.1/8.1, or the Ride Farah 147 9.6/7.1/9.6
I've read some marketing verbage about being easier to land and being less catchy on initial start of turn.
Does a dual sidecut make it harder to carve? I have a Ride Antic and have difficulty finding the sweet spot for weighting to hold a carve.
I've read some marketing verbage about being easier to land and being less catchy on initial start of turn.
Does a dual sidecut make it harder to carve? I have a Ride Antic and have difficulty finding the sweet spot for weighting to hold a carve.
relative pro/con of dual sidecut radius
Categories: relative pro/con of dual sidecut radius
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire