lundi 16 février 2015

The struggle of small feet

d
I am in my 5th season of snowboarding and starting to pick on things I realized I'd been doing wrong. None of my friends board, so I never had anyone to really answer questions.



When I first started, I was set up with a size 8 boot. I've always dealt with foot pain and cramping and just figured it was the insoles. After going to a better boot fitter, it turned out my boots were always too big. I should have been wearing a size 7 or 7.5. Which brings us to today...



Last year I picked up a LibTech TRS 154 and Burton Cartels (M) to pair with my 8 boot. NOW that I am wearing a 7.5, it seems like I should be in a SMALL binding, not a medium. I will be picking up a SMALL binding soon, but that leads to another question:



Are small bindings ok for regular width boards? Or are they supposed to go on Narrow boards? I am 5'5 but weigh 180 lbs (weight lifter carrying a lot of mass). The Narrow boards match my feet, but NOT my weight. I'd ideally like to stick with my current setup (154 board and medium binding), but thinking either board or binding must change, or both.



Thoughts?





The struggle of small feet

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire