lundi 12 janvier 2015

Burton Custom X @ 50% off = Pull the trigger?

d
I've been looking at getting something new for a while now. I'm currently on a Gnu Riders Choice. It's a fun board and the only reason I'm really looking at something else for variety sake. I want something that can really tear up the mountain (groomers usually). I like to charge hard, straight line, carve, and get as much air off of rollers and natural features as possible.

I was looking at the these boards:



-Ride Highlife UL (Sick board and I know where I can get a good deal on one)

-Never Summer Heritage (or several other NS options really..Ripsaw/Cobra)

-Lib Tech Hot Knife (Already know I like my current Mervin board)

-Burton Custom X (Just found one at my local board shop for 50% off)



So even though the Burton Custom X wasn't in my original Top 3 choices, I am a sucker for a deal. List price was $749 (which seems insane to me), but for $375 I could stomach it. Any input would be sweet!





Burton Custom X @ 50% off = Pull the trigger?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire