mardi 6 janvier 2015
Groin strains :s
Posted on 09:05 by Immigration
d
Hi All,
I went to an indoor slope yesterday, its been 10 months since I've been on a board from last season. I have to be honest i don't really warm up or stretch when indoor. I was fine for about an hour, then after doing a few frontside 180s i felt my groin strain from my back leg.
Now i have had this happen before, again from frontside 180s, its happened on the mount before too. Im not sure what im doing wrong, its happened on the mountain after a day of snowboard so my bodies warmed up.
Is there any exercise i can do to strength my groin? Anyone else experience this issue?
Thanks
Jay
I went to an indoor slope yesterday, its been 10 months since I've been on a board from last season. I have to be honest i don't really warm up or stretch when indoor. I was fine for about an hour, then after doing a few frontside 180s i felt my groin strain from my back leg.
Now i have had this happen before, again from frontside 180s, its happened on the mount before too. Im not sure what im doing wrong, its happened on the mountain after a day of snowboard so my bodies warmed up.
Is there any exercise i can do to strength my groin? Anyone else experience this issue?
Thanks
Jay
Groin strains :s
Categories: Groin strains :s
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire