jeudi 8 janvier 2015
Nitro crown TLS for narrow ankles?
Posted on 10:43 by Immigration
d
So I have chance to get a pair of nitro crown TLS off the internet.... (I know bad but is a very cheap price for new in box). I have read that the Nitro team TLS is a really good boot for people with narrow ankle and heel lift problems.
Anyone know or heard anything about the nitro crown TLS boot being similar? Also yes I know they are womens boots kind of hoping that will make them even more narrow.
Anyone know or heard anything about the nitro crown TLS boot being similar? Also yes I know they are womens boots kind of hoping that will make them even more narrow.
Nitro crown TLS for narrow ankles?
Categories: Nitro crown TLS for narrow ankles?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire