samedi 10 janvier 2015
Please help! Sizing and advising :)
Posted on 17:43 by Immigration
d
Hello guys, after a couple of seasons on rental snowboards I have decided to buy myself an All Mountain snowboard. I think of myself as an intermediate rider, and i'm a big guy with a height of 6'4 and I weigh about 210 lbs. After searching the internet for some time, i have decided to buy The Jones Mountain Twin because I like to ride almost every part of the mountain. I dont know if I should buy the 160, the 161W or the 164W. I use US size 11 boots so I dont know if the 160 is wide enough. I would love if you guys could recommend some bindings/boots aswell, since im kind of confused on what to get. Other suggestions for snowboards are welcome. I am just looking for something that can do everything quite good without being too expensive. (Im sorry for my bad English, but it isnt my native language.) :)
Please help! Sizing and advising :)
Categories: Please help! Sizing and advising :)
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire