jeudi 15 janvier 2015
About to have my first lesson - few concerns
Posted on 13:43 by Immigration
d
Going into this new year, I decided I wanted to try something new, mainly to get more active as going into what will be my 30th year on this earth I have put on more than my fair share of weight throughout my twenties and I figured snowboarding looks like a really fun way to get out and get active.
My main concern, as I'm sure most "big guys" who just start out doing a new sports is "am I fit enough to do this". I used to skateboard all through my teens at a pretty decent skill level along with playing football (soccer) so although I am 6'1 and 300 pounds now I don't struggle to get around too badly as all that exercise really has seen me quite well through my twenties. I have also done karate for a couple of years now also so am quite light on my feet for a not so light on my feet kind of guy lol.
I guess my question is what parts can I expect to struggle with when it comes to snowboarding and are there any other big guys out there that can offer me any tips going into this new adventure.
Any advise is greatly appreciated :)
My main concern, as I'm sure most "big guys" who just start out doing a new sports is "am I fit enough to do this". I used to skateboard all through my teens at a pretty decent skill level along with playing football (soccer) so although I am 6'1 and 300 pounds now I don't struggle to get around too badly as all that exercise really has seen me quite well through my twenties. I have also done karate for a couple of years now also so am quite light on my feet for a not so light on my feet kind of guy lol.
I guess my question is what parts can I expect to struggle with when it comes to snowboarding and are there any other big guys out there that can offer me any tips going into this new adventure.
Any advise is greatly appreciated :)
About to have my first lesson - few concerns
Categories: About to have my first lesson - few concerns
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire